Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Body painting a man - Day 78



What's the challenge?

To bodypaint a man.

What are you afraid of?

Being in an extremely awkward situation. Also, I'm afraid of doing a mess instead of an art work, I haven't touched a paintbrush in years.

How was the experience?

When I knew about Bodypainting Day (http://bodypaintingday.org) I knew I had to face a fear during that amazing event. I thought about letting someone else paint my body but then I did the drawing class challenge, so in order to switch things around I volunteered to paint another human being. I randomly got a 75 year-old man as a model, fortunately he is also an amazing photographer and artist. So, I bought a make-up brush and covered him all in white paint first. I must admit, it was pretty awkward to paint naked guy, mostly while my husband, my brother and my in-laws are watching! But I did it in the most professional way and even enjoyed the experience way more than I thought! I think that you have to be pretty bold and #fearless in order to take off your clothes and show your body to the media and the whole world like that, so I wrote the word Fearless across his body and then, I added my logo to his back :) He seemed happy with his cool typography and he definitely stood out from the rest of the art. Thank you J. Wayne for letting me body-paint you!

Thank you Daniel for filming and editing this fun experience!! www.daniepoler.com

source

13 comments:

  1. Seu marido rindo foi hilário kkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicitaciones por los 100 días!!! Y feliz día del Amigo!!!! Sos una gtan inspiración, saludos desde Argentina!!! +100 Days Without Fear 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work of art :D I must admit,I laughed hard that you had to painted an old man without the youngest body on earth. You should really have more trust in yourself. I could never paint as good as you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's weird yet cool at the same time hahaha you're so fearless Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg lol so funny to see your reaction and the ones of your husband lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You forgot to cover the guys you know what when you high fived at the end😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to both for overcoming a HUGE fear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of the best ones so far.... GOOD ONE

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1:35 Omg you can see his penis!

    ReplyDelete