Thursday, October 27, 2016

Dr. Seuss Body Painting



Be sure to THUMBS UP this video if you enjoyed it, and share with your friends! Throwback to 2013!
In Loving Memory of a friend.

✕ SOCIAL MEDIA

○ FB: http://www.facebook.com/madeulookbylex
○ TWEET: @madeulookbylex
○ IG: @creativeboss
○ TUMBLR: http://madeulookbylex.tumblr.com
○ BLOG: http://goo.gl/bxr94K
○ SNAPCHAT: MadeULook.Lex

✕ CURRENT HELPFUL VIDEOS

Check out the second channel
BEAUTY, VLOGS, REVIEWS, RANDOM
✕ http://www.youtube.com/madeyewlooktwice

MADEULOOK MERCH & MAKEUP BRUSHES:
✕ www.madeulookbylex.com

INFO ABOUT MY CONTACTS:
✕ https://goo.gl/FlCFjT

MAKEUP & BODYPAINT REMOVAL:
✕ http://goo.gl/KaELrd

✕ WHY DO I APPROVE COMMENTS?

All comments have to be approved by me before they are posted. This is to avoid BULLIES and CREEPS! If you are continuously rude or are making "crossing the line" comments, you will be removed. Please stay kind to each other. This keeps my channel lovable for everyone :)

✕ PRODUCTS USED

Type these products into GOOGLE to find a store that sells them near you, or where to purchase online! Most are ordered online DIRECTLY from the COMPANY THAT MAKES THE PRODUCTS.

Products Used:
Outlines of the characters: Mac black acrylic body paint
Mac Chromacakes: Red, yellow, white, blue, purple, orange
Mehron Paradise Paint (which can replace the chroma cakes): Pink

source

32 comments:

  1. if this girl doesn't win then ppl r just idiots* eheh i think i should b wearing glasses..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you win in the Nxy contest. I love your videos so much! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I won the illuminative award:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand why we can't recreate it..your tracing. You're not Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you doing a tutorial on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you can do it yourself with other characters in the way your inspired. Instead of ill do it just like this, because she actually took the time to come up with which character and where to put them. Use your imagination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't come on to my channel and be rude. If you have a question, please ask it politely. I did this look in memory of a friend who passed away. I am demonstrating how to create the characters for those who CANNOT draw. That is the purpose of the tutorial. If someone would like to create another design using the techniques that I am teaching in this video, they are more than welcome to. I do not claim rights to the characters, but would not appreciate if someone created my identical design

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW <3 if you ever come to Ireland.. BODY PAINT ME!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The song it perfect for Dr.Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont understand why you didnt win the NYX awards you are so good

    ReplyDelete
  11. How on God's green earth do you NOT have more views? Your talent is astounding! 

    ReplyDelete
  12. The song is John Mayer - Waiting of the world to change excellent song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is awesome as always!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't understand how you didn't win the NYX face awards.....holy shit. 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Women, you are so talented :D omg. I subscribed by seeing the avatar pics of your vids only thinking "got to check her out :O *drool* I love special/exotic/sfx/fantasy makeup tutorials, amazing to watch! :>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your voice sounds like Jenna marbles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ur voice reminds me of Jenna mArbles

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I could just have this as a big poster then send it to my friend that moved away.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!! I have to say, you are beautiful, EXTREMLEY talented, and funny as hell! Love your Tutorials! Now have you done any body painting on yourself?? Dr. Seuss is the shit!!

    ReplyDelete